Many in stock
Garden Fountain Supplies
Fountain Auto Refill Device for Stopper #10 by Campania International
In some environments, water can splash out or evaporate from your garden fountain and it may need to be refilled often. With the fountain Auto Refill Device stopper, you will not have to worry about refilling the water in your garden fountain from Campania International.
- Easy to install with Campania International's fountain pumps
- Attaches to a garden hose to use for refilling.
- As your fountain's water level drops from evaporation and splashing, the float valve will drop, opening the water flow valve within the assembly.
- When the water level is returned to full, the water flow will shut off leaving your fountain to run efficiently without damaging water loss.
- Not sure what size stopper you need? In the Assembly Instructions (located on the product page) for all the Campania International fountains, there is a list of parts. Located in the list is the size stopper required for that specific fountain either #7 or #10. We are here to answer any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on the chat!
All Campania International pieces are stained to order. This process takes 10-14 business days to complete and to prepare for safe shipment.
Winter Care: Items should not be able to collect water or debris, and they can be stored indoors during the winter if desired. Protect your fountain from damage during freezing weather using one of our fountain covers. We recommend removing the pump if possible to protect the internal parts. Drain and cover bird baths and cover statues. Planters can be left planted; however, they should be lifted off the ground so that they do not freeze to the ground.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.