Many in stock
Campania International Bird Element Fountain
The Bird Element Fountain is an excellent choice for a small wall fountain. The two love birds sit atop of the Bird Element Fountain looking down into the basin below. Water flows from a detailed spout on the back piece to the 18-inch wide basin. Made from unsealed cast stone, this fountain will age naturally over time.
- Made in the USA from premium cast stone concrete.
- The Bird Element Fountain is 30.75 inches tall, 10 inches wide, 18 inches front to back, and weighs 141 pounds.
- Includes UL-listed pump. No plumbing is needed. Water recirculates within the fountain.
- The black, six-foot cord plugs into any standard 3-prong electrical outlet.
- Cast stone and concrete construction
- Pump included and installation instructions
- Ideal for outdoor use
- No additional water source.
- No plumbing needed
- Pump recirculates water
- Ships via LTL Freight Carrier for free standard curbside delivery
Bird Element FountainInstallation Preparation Instruction:
- Dig 1 rectangular area 24 inches long by 24 inches wide
- Fill excavated area with gravel or stepping-stone.
- Tamp and level Make sure to leave a 1-inch channel 1 inch in width to allow pump cord room
- Make sure to leave a 1-inch channel 1 inch in width to allow pump cord room
- Install electrical fountain pump and pump plug and seal Place basin in prepared fountain area
- Place basin in prepared fountain area Complete the remaining assembly and let dry for 24 hours before
- Complete the remaining assembly and let dry for 24 hours before filling
- Winter Care Information: Protect your fountain from small chips and cracks by draining and covering it in freezing weather. It is also recommended that the pump is brought indoors during periods of freezing weather.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.