Many in stock
Outdoor Dining Chair
Sunset West La Jolla Outdoor Swivel Counter Stool with Cushion
Meaning “the Jewel” in Spanish, The La Jolla Collection is indeed extraordinary. The rich espresso collection of La Jolla is an exquisite combination of European Design and aluminum structure. A jewel, both for aesthetics and comfort, the La Jolla collection helps you create your own personal oasis.
Sunset West's La Jolla 26-inch (Seat Height) Swivel Counter Stool is unique, its design spans multiple styles and is a beautiful addition as a Traditional, Industrial or mid-century modern piece to your home. This swivel counter stool offers deep seating in a high quality, weather resistant aluminum in a beautiful dark brown Espresso finish. Outstanding comfort is provided by fast-drying cushions with Sunbrella fabric in rich stock and custom order colors and patterns.
Sunset West Outdoor Furniture Features
- Measures: 42 inches tall x 25 inches in wide x 23 inches deep
- Weighs 28 lbs
- Ships LTL Freight in approximately 7-10 business days for all in-stock items.
- Available in stock Sunbrella fabric Canvas Spa or Canvas Flax
- All special order - custom fabrics have a lead time of 4 to 6 weeks in production.
- Fully welded and powder coated aluminum frame that will not rust.
- Sunset West Progressive Springing System technology in all deep seating
- Sunset West exclusively uses Sunbrella fabric for cushions
- Product is designed in the US and scaled for the American consumer
- All Sunset West products are warrantied for personal and commercial use
- Commercial quality construction
- Low Maintenance, clean with a hose or cloth and water with diluted dish detergent
- 3-year warranty against fading and discoloration
- 3-year Finish, 5-year Fabric, 10-year Frame. For additional information, please visit http://www.sunsetwestusa.com/warranty
Fully welded, powder coated aluminum frames provide both strength and longevity and all material that wraps Sunset West frames is hand selected to ensure colorfastness and durability. Sunbrella™, the quintessential outdoor performance fabric on all cushions, rounds out the beauty and quality of the collections produced by Sunset West.
The reason Sunset West outdoor living furniture is so comfortable is that all of their products are based on generations of experience in the manufacturing of seating. The pitch of a chair, the proportions of the cushion, the softness of the foam are all taken into consideration to provide you with the ultimate comfort in outdoor furniture. The comfort, combined with attractive furniture designs and correct manufacturing techniques provide an unparalleled value in outdoor furniture.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.