Many in stock
Campania Zinc Planters
The Loire Planter is a classic Europe container that is ideal for boxwood topiaries and small flowering tree. There are two sizes offered but look great used together. Plant a larger topiary in one and use your favorite seasonal color in the other.
Lorie Planter Details
- Small Loire Platner 22.00"W x 22.00"H - Weighs 66 pounds
- Large Loire Planter 26.75"W x 26.75"H - Weighs 92 pounds
- Zinc Coating Process: The zinc coating process begins by taking the cleaned steel planter and dipping it into a bath zinc coating. This process is known as hot-dip galvanizing. The purpose of the coating is to prevent steel or iron from rusting in addition to the design detail.
- Campania Handcrafted Planters: A handcrafted planter in the classic Europe style is reborn from the design team at Campania International. The introduction of these eleven planters is the first of many new planters for 2018.
- *It is important to note: when planting these containers, it is necessary to use interior pot liners or grow bags.
•ÈÀOrder the Loire Planter by Campania International with free shipping online today.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Custom made, special orders and holiday items are not returnable and are considered a final sale. For more information please see our full Shipping & Returns policy, located at the bottom of every page
Shipping times can vary depending on the type of product and its production nature. We do our best to stay with in that window and in the event of a delay you will be informed via email. Due to the nature of most of the products offered, once the order is in production it can not be canceled. This is approximately 24 business hours from the time an order has been placed.
International shipments and shipments outside the continental United States are subject to additional shipping charges. We can not ship any cast stone items outside the continental United States.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping methods required.
Please also note that the shipping methods for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Please refer to the full Shipping & Returns Policy listed at the bottom of every page for all the details.