Campania International Farnley Planter 2828
The Campania International Farnley Planter 2828 is part of the Lite® Collection, boasting fiberglass construction and internal ribbing for immense strength and durability. These lightweight yet hard-wearing planters are perfectly suited for indoor and outdoor projects, making them the preferred choice for outdoor public spaces, rooftops, and terraces. Resistant to both extreme temperatures and UV exposure, these planters won't rust, and there's no need for plastic liners. Campania's Lite® planters make an excellent choice for any project.
|Color Options: Chalk Lite, Ivory Lite, Lead Lite, Onyx Black Lite, Rust Lite, Stone Grey Lite, Charcoal P-Lite, Riverstone P-Lite|
- Commercially Rated
- Weather resistant
- All Planters have pre-installed drainage holes and raised feet for proper drainage.
- Lightweight and durable
- Suited for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Sustainably made with environmentally friendly practices.
- All sales are final.
- WARNING: California Residents -Prop 65
Best Practice for Outdoor Planting:
- Keep the drain holes clear, especially in areas experiencing freeze-thaw cycles during the winter.
- Cover the drain holes with a mesh screen or a similar material to prevent debris from clogging the openings.
- Fill the bottom of the planter with non-porous drainage material and the rest with a soil mix that drains efficiently.
- Cover the soil with decorative mulch or pine bark up to the top rim of the planter to discourage water from pooling on the surface.
To clean Campania Lite® planters:
- Use water or Windex® with ammonia-D.
- Spray down the planter's surface where it's dirty, and use a lint-free cloth or sponge to wipe it down.
- Note that it may take several cycles of wiping and drying to get the planter completely clean due to the texture of the fiberglass.
- Do not use alcohol-based or corrosive cleaners, pressure wash, or clean with anything abrasive.
We love to ship for free. It takes the guessing work out of the whole buying process, making it easier for you! Some services are not free, we cannot ship anything expedited or to Hawaii or Alaska.
How Items are Shipped:
All the smaller items will ship via UPS in a standard fashion. Always be sure and inspect your items once they arrive and take pictures if there are any damages. Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org to submit a claim for a replacement or refund.
LTL, what does that mean? LTL stands for
Less than Truckload and it is used for all the heavy and big items. Our LTL service is curbside only and by appointment. We guide you through this process and are here to assist. Always be sure and inspect your items once they arrive and take pictures if there are any damages. Email them to email@example.com to start a claim for resolution.
Production timelines for all our products vary by vendor. Campania International takes an average of 5-7 business days to prepare, stain and pack your order. It then must ship, which that timeline depends on where you are having your order delivered. We keep you posted along the way via email, and you are always free to get a real time update via chat or phone call.
When you order a product made by Campania International, it is a final sale. To help remedy any question
about what to buy please utilize our free design service. We can help you choose the color of a little
bunny statue or which estate fountain is right for your home. Campania International’s items are all handmade to order and many of them are heavy. Shipping back fountains or pottery that weigh over 500 pounds is a laborious process that without the proper packing knowledge is almost impossible to do with damaging the item further. We at The Garden Gates stand by Campania’s policy and if there is any issue with the piece, we will work to resolve it in the best way possible. For more information on the returns process please feel
free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional details please refer to our Help Page for all your questions and answers.
Balance your space with the addition of plants and flowers. Urns and Planters are a wonderful way to add the softness of plants to balcony, front entry, or patio. Outdoor planters and urns are a beautiful element that can frame in an area or draw the eye to a special garden place.