Camellia Birdbath Fountain
The Camellia Birdbath Fountain Details
The stand alone birdbath fountain makes a perfect addition to any patio, pathway, or focal point in the garden. The placement of this water feature is ideal is a garden that is framed by boxwoods shrubs or as a centerpiece in a herb garden. The footprint is small enough that it won't interfere with any roots or planting design.
- Made in the USA from premium cast stone concrete.
- Twelve finishes available - Shown in Aged Limestone (AL)
- Measures 27.5 inches in diameter, 37 inches tall. Total weight is 180 pounds
- Includes UL-listed pump. No plumbing is needed. Water recirculates within the fountain.
- The black, six-foot cord plugs into any standard 3-prong electrical outlet.
- Cast stone and concrete construction
- Pump included and installation instructions
- Ideal for outdoor use
- No additional water source.
- No plumbing needed
- Pump recirculates water
- Ships via LTL Freight Carrier for free standard curbside delivery
- Recommended Fountain Cover - Small
The birdbath fountain will be shipped with our LTL freight carries secured to a forty-eight by forty inch pallet. Also, to being secured on the pallet, it will be packed in wood Excelsior to protect it during the shipment to your location. Once the fountain has reached your vicinity, our shipping team will schedule a delivery appointment. Upon receipt, the delivery driver is going to unload the pallet and place curbside. Please inspect the shipment to make sure it meets your satisfaction.
Installation & Operations
After unpacking, review the installation direction and familiarize yourself with the fountain pump, tubing, compression fitting, and sealant. It will only take fifteen minutes to set up and install the fountain but be cautious of the over all weight. We recommend using a hand cart while locating on your property for final placement.
To operate the fountain, just plug in the fountain pump. Understand that it will run twenty-four hours a day unless you either unplug it or use a timer. We do not recommend running fountains twenty-four hours a day. Find outdoor timers here.