Out of stock
Discontinued Campania 2017
Trough Garden Bench by Campania International
This product has been discontinued. Campania International's amazing collection of cast stone pieces are unique, one of a kind. For assistance finding a similar piece please find us on chat or email email@example.com.
This modern trough is a great way to display plants and flowers. The 55-inch long planter sits on three solid rectangular legs for the perfect place to display a luxurious bed of flowers. Choose from 12 color finishes.
- Shown in the VERDE (VE) patina
- Trough Garden Bench is 16 inches tall, 17 inches wide, and 55 inches long.
- Trough Garden Bench weighs 469 pounds
- Ships for free via LTL Freight Carrier
- Made in the USA
Best Succulents for the Trough Garden Bench:
- Echeveria of all types - these can get big so give them room and plant them in the center
- Kalanchoes are fun - depending on your zone there are some that flower and some that get big. We call the big one Flap Jacks!
- Sedum - the trailing varieties look amazing in this trough. Plant them near the edge and let them flow and grow over.
- Sempervivum - these look like rosettes and are beautiful as they grow in clusters.
Few other tips for success:
- Placement is important when it comes to light and water. Send us a picture of your space and we can help!
- Get high-quality soil, the investment here always pays off with planting success.
- Set up a drip system or irrigation system, this makes it so much easier to manage your plant's happiness.
For more technical questions feel free to chat or email us with all your questions. firstname.lastname@example.org
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.