93 In stock
Christmas Trees Lights
6-Foot Fraser Fir Christmas Tree with Lights - Delivered
The 6-foot Fraser Fir Christmas tree is a great size for an apartment or child's room. Covered with lights this size comes ready for your personal touch.
Fraser Firs are ideal Christmas trees for several reasons. Their strong sturdy branches are perfect for hanging large or heavy ornaments. Their natural shape always lends itself to the traditional look of wide at the bottom to narrow at the top. They smell amazing, especially when they are farm fresh!
- Grown in North Carolina
- Cut and trimmed in 72 hours or less from the farm to our New Orleans location
- Natural shape of a Fraser Fir - every tree has its own character
- Cut a second time prior to delivery to ensure longevity
- Delivered and placed in your home in a leak proof stand
- Our Christmas Tree experts will hand pick your perfect tree - please let us know if you have any particulars or if you would like to come pick it out yourself.
Your lit Christmas tree is hand strung and quality checked before delivery. On average, the number of light is 100 lights per foot of the tree. A 10-foot lit Christmas tree has 1000 lights! We do not recommend adding additional lights as more could be a hazard.
- Lights are strung starting at the top and woven into the trunk and out to tips of the branches. The result is a full fluffy tree that glows! The tree will plug in at the bottom near the stand.
- You must provide a secure surge protector and extension cord at the time of delivery. If we do not have these, then we can not quality check the tree at your home and will not be responsible for any issues that this may cause. (Please see our directional video)
- If one of your fuses burns out please see our directional video. Should you continue to have a problem, we want to help, call us at 504-833-6699.
When considering your perfect size for your room here are some important points:
- Ceiling height - you do not want your tree to touch the ceiling. It could scratch it and it just looks awkward in the room - always leave room for your topper.
- All the Fraser Firs are measured from the ground to the very top - If you like your tree extra full to the top we suggest going up a size to ensure you are happy with the one selected.
- Our Fraser Firs are 100% American grown and natural - this means that have wonderful character and sometimes there are holes or areas where there is no branching. If you a have very specific needs for the look of your tree please email us at email@example.com - we are more than happy to accommodate your requests.
When scheduling your delivery date around events, such as family gatherings, parties and decorators please factor in the unknown. Give us at minimum 2-3 days prior to the event in order to have everything with your delivery go smoothly. DO NOT schedule your tree delivery for the same day as the decorator or event.
Prepare for your delivery - Very Important:
- Have the area cleared of any furniture and household items
- Think about what doorways and pathways you need us to carry the tree through, please measure. If a doorway is too narrow we can not bring the tree in that room.
- Place a towel or blanket on the floor to protect it from scratches.
- If your tree has lights, have the surge protector and extension cords ready for installation.
- Our delivery team will place your tree, turn it to your favorite side and trim any unwanted branches. Then plug in the tree to ensure it is working properly.
- We want you to love your tree as much as we do! If you have any questions or special needs please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 504-833-6699.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.