Many in stock
Cutting Boards & Trivets
The Rectangle Cross Cut Trivet will give the look and feel of a bistro setting while entertaining at home.åÊRectangle Cross Cut Trivet by Europe2You has a slightly textured surface, perfect for preparation to the presentation of your meals. Crafted of 19th century reclaimed timber this piece is so beautiful it will live on the kitchen counter.
- Measures 18 inches by 13 inches and 4 inches thick
- Made of reclaimed wood - variations may occur
For a creative twist on the typical wine and cheese set-up, try this delicious recipe for Prosciutto-Wrapped Macaroni Cheese Cups and watch your guests' mouths salivate. No drooling on the table, please!
8 ounces elbow macaroni
6 very thin slices prosciutto (about 3 ounces)
3 tablespoons unsalted butter
1/4 cup panko
1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
1 1/4 cups whole milk
1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese (about 4 ounces)
3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese (about 2 ounces)
1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more for salting the pasta cooking water
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Heat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and arrange a rack in the middle.
2. Bring a large saucepan (about 4 quarts) of heavily salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and cook according to the package directions. When the pasta is al dente, reserve 1/4 cup of the cooking water, then drain.
3. Meanwhile, cut the prosciutto in half crosswise. Place 1 slice in each well of a 12-well muffin pan, pressing the prosciutto evenly into the bottom and up the sides of each well; set aside.
4. Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a small frying pan over medium heat until foaming. Add the panko and cook, stirring occasionally, until light golden brown, about 4 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and set aside.
While the pasta is draining, rinse the saucepan and wipe it dry. Melt the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter in the saucepan over medium-low heat until foaming. Add the flour and whisk until smooth. Cook, whisking occasionallyåÊuntil the flour has darkened slightly in color, about 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Add the milk very slowly, whisking it into the flour-butter mixture. Continue cooking whisking constantly to smooth out any lumps, until the mixture simmers and thickensåÊabout 6 to 7 minutes.
7. Remove the saucepan from the heat. Add the reserved pasta water, cheeses, mustard, measured salt, and pepper and whisk until the cheese has melted and the mixture is smooth. Add the drained pasta and stir to combine.
8. Divide the pasta mixture among the wells of the prepared muffin pan and sprinkle with the toasted panko. Cook until the edges of the mac 'n' cheese cups are bubbling slightly and the tops are light golden brown, about 25 to 30 minutes.
9. Remove the muffin pan to a wire rack and let it cool for 5 minutes. Run a small knife around the perimeter of each well to loosen and remove the prosciutto cups. Serve immediately.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.