Out of stock
Poinsettias (New Orleans Area Only)
The traditional holiday poinsettia is a vibrant, joyful way to spread holiday cheer. Choose the 6-inch poinsettia for a colorful touch on your holiday table, or choose larger flowers for your entrance or alongside your fireplace.
Available for local delivery in the New Orleans area only.
- This is a live plant - sizes (height and width) can vary - each one is unique and in a large group they are all stunning.
- Measurements are based on the size of the grower's pot.
- Foil cover colors are subject to change
- Arrives in a plastic sleeve for safe travel and care
- Customer is responsible for care. - not pet-friendly
- Poinsettias are considered a seasonal plant and the normal life span is a few weeks to a couple months.
- Poinsettias are a very special plant that thrives during our warm southern Christmas. That is why they also do well in the warmth of our homes. - Please keep in mind that if there is a freeze or an extended period of cold days you will need to bring the poinsettia inside - wilting will occur.
- If your Poinsettia is wilting it is either a dramatic temperature change or it needs water.
- Please check your Poinsettia (every day if it is outside or every few days if it is inside) by putting a finger in the soil it is grown. It should feel like a moist chocolate cake. Water if it is dry. The foil wrap can retain water, please cut a small slit in the bottom for drainage or remove entirely when watering. Do not over water or let your Poinsettia sit in water, make sure the water is fully drained.
- Poinsettias thrive in moderate light, do not put them in a dark spot nor full direct sun. This can cause spotting on the flowers or browning of the leaves.
- Poinsettias are a fragile plant and if they are miss-handled the result is a loss of branches. The Poinsettias will arrive to in a plastic sleeve to prevent this kind of damage as much as possible. Remove the sleeve slowly by gently pulling down from the bottom. You might find that a branch or two comes off with the sleeve this is normal and in most cases does not affect the look of the plant nor the health.
- Our staff is fully trained on the proper way to deliver and care for these amazing flowers and are happy to answer any questions that you might have. firstname.lastname@example.org
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.