Out of stock
Medium Utility Jar by Homart
Organize your bathroom, kitchen or office with the apothecary style of the Medium Utility Jar. The 5-inch height on this jar is perfect for all those small odds and ends of life. If organizing isn't your thing, that's okay, let's get creative instead! This jar is so fun planted up as a terrarium. It is small so 2-inch plants are the best fit and only one or two.
How to turn the Medium Utility Jar into a Terrarium:
- Layer about 1-inch of colorful pea gravel - or a very small rock.
- Add just a thin piece of Green Moss (this keeps the soils from mixing into the gravel).
- Next layer in about 2-inches of potting soil.
- Gently plant your 2-inch mini fern, indoor plant or succulent - yes, you will go into a bit of the gravel.
- Do not cover with the lid, let it breathe.
- Water only when dry - that little bit of soil should feel like a moist chocolate cake.
- Some like to use a mister or water dropper but be sure to water just the soil and only if you do not see water in the gravel.
- Place in an indoor sunny window.
- As your little garden grows give it a turn to ensure the plants are getting 360 degrees of light.
- Give yourself a pat on the back and sing to your plants! Great job!
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Custom made, special orders and holiday items are not returnable and are considered a final sale. For more information please see our full Shipping & Returns policy, located at the bottom of every page
Shipping times can vary depending on the type of product and its production nature. We do our best to stay with in that window and in the event of a delay you will be informed via email. Due to the nature of most of the products offered, once the order is in production it can not be canceled. This is approximately 24 business hours from the time an order has been placed.
International shipments and shipments outside the continental United States are subject to additional shipping charges. We can not ship any cast stone items outside the continental United States.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping methods required.
Please also note that the shipping methods for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Please refer to the full Shipping & Returns Policy listed at the bottom of every page for all the details.