Many in stock
Faux Bois Bench by Campania International
The Faux Bois Bench gives the look and feel of an all wood carved bench while having the strong and durable composition of cast stone. This bench is available in all the current Campania International colors and is a fantastic addition to any landscape setting.
- Shown in the BROWNSTONE (BR) patina
- Available in all the current Campania International colors (see recommendations bellow)
- Faux Bois Bench measures 47.5 inches long by 25 inches wide by 17 inches tall and
- Faux Bois Bench is 379 pounds
- Ships for free in approximately 10-14 business days via LTL Freight Carrier for a standard curbside delivery
Comes in three (3) pieces, the top and two pedestals (feet)
The Best Gardens for Benches:
- Butterfly Gardens - A nice place to sit still and watch nature’s magic.
- Lake and Seaside Gardens - A spot to quietly listen to the water.
- Vegetable Gardens - An area to rest and a low table for your tools.
- Long Vista Gardens -The destination on a walk.
- Shaded Gardens - The quiet corner garden.
Designer recommendations on color:
- Shown in Brownstone which is a perfect mild range brown. For a deeper look go with Pietra Vecchia, this stain has a bit more black in the mix, stands out nicely against a green backdrop. The Aged Limestone is also a great consideration, it is lighter than the other two brown stains and has a touch more yellow. Keep in mind that all these stains will age naturally over time give way to a very nice aged patina.
Fun Fact: Faux Bois is a French sculpture technique that uses a material, in this case, cast stone, to create the look of wood or wood grains. This technique is great for creating a rustic look inside the home and in the garden the Faux Bois pieces appear to be a part of the landscape.
For more technical questions feel free to chat or email us with all your questions. firstname.lastname@example.org
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.