Many in stock
The Cambridge planter offers a unique blend of modern and traditional design. This versatile container has three planting options. Remove the tray and you can plant directly into the planter, leave the tray in and plant directly onto the tray and take advantage of the sub-irrigation system or self-watering effect, you can flip the tray over and place a pre-potted planter on top. Constructed from 100% polyethylene which delivers an amazingly realistic, incredibly strong and remarkably lightweight planter. The weather-proof and ultra-tough construction allows you to enjoy your planter all year long with very little winter preparation. The UV inhibitors within the resin allows for a long lasting fade-free performance. This planter enhances the presentation of your plants without competing with them, perfect for multiple plants and larger arrangements. In addition, Mayne planters are designed to retain the right amount of moisture in the soil and protect delicate roots from daily temperature extremes. This results in healthier plants that require less frequent watering.
- Single wall molded design, made with high-grade polyethylene
- Self watering tray insert creates sub-irrigation water system and encourages root growth
- Dimensions 16″ x 16″ x 28.5″
- Opening dimension is 10.5″ x 10.5″
- Available in white, black and clay.
- Approximately 8 gallon soil capacity, 6.5 gallon water capacity
- Tray can be reversed to support a potted planter or removed to completely fill the planter with soil
- 15-year limited warranty
- Model #4834
- FADE RESISTANT: We use the highest quality resin to manufacture our products. The resin is full of UV inhibitors to prevent fading or discoloring and the colorant is added throughout the material so the finish in consistent inside and out.
- MATERIAL: Mayne products are rotationally molded using linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE). This material is virtually maintenance free, extremely durable, and will provide you with years of worry free enjoyment.
- ALL WEATHER PRODUCTS: Mayne products are molded from high quality materials designed for year round use.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.