Bella Notte Linens
Many in stock
Bella Notte Linens
Bella Notte Linens Florence Shams with Flange
The old world design of the Florence Coverlet shines with the classic matelasse with a modern velvet edge trim. This romantic fabric is made of 70% cotton and 30% bamboo, the trim is 100% cotton velvet. The Florence Shams have a 2-inch cotton velvet flange and a flap-back enclosure.
- Blend of natural fabrics - Cotton and Bamboo
- Available in all the current Bella Notte Linen colors
- Sold individually
- Insert is not included
- King: 20 inches x 36 inches
- Standard: 20 inches x 26 inches
(all measurements are approximate)
What type of sham is right for your bed? There are many tricks when it comes to selecting the right pieces for your bed, here are some guidelines for choosing the correct size sham for your bed size.
- Twin Bed - Standard Sham, you do not want to overwhelm the bed with a huge pillow, maybe toss in a few fun throw pillows to give a proportioned layered look.
- Full Bed - This size is tricky, depending on your ideal look, either the Euro or the Standard will be proportioned.
- Two Euro Shams and a Standard in the center is a nice full layered design. Mix it up!
- Queen Bed - This size can accommodate three sizes, the Standard, the Euro and the Deluxe. The trick here is the room that you have the bed and the headboard's design. If there is already a lot going on with these two components best to keep it simple and stick with the Euro or Standard.
- If the bed layout is the focal point in the room, go with the Deluxe. This size is great for reading and watching movies!
- King Bed - Naturally all four sizes will fit a King size bed.
- The Deluxe Sham looks best when there is only two and layered down with your choice of the other three sizes.
- The Euro and Standard Shams always do three shams or they will look lost on that big bed.
- Keep it simple with just two King Shams and layer down with two Standard Shams.
What is a matelasse? This is a fun question, as most of the fancy bedding names were derived years ago when particular pieces were made for very special people and uses. These days we can have fun and enjoy all these great pieces in our very own home.
Matelasse comes from a French origin and was first used in Victorian homes that wanted to appear very ornate. A matelasse is two layers of fabric with the top piece sewn to give the appearance of a quilt. The top layer has a floral design that is woven into the fabric with a special loom. The layered technique of the fabric gives this piece a bit of weight on the bed, hence giving a nice hang on the corners off of the bed.
All of Bella Notte Linens pieces are cut, dyed and sewn to order. Making each piece special just for you. This process takes approximately 6 to 8 weeks. Because these are hand made items the sale is a final sale. For assistance with your selection feel free to contact one of our Bella Notte Linen experts at email@example.com
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.