Dried French Lavender Bunches
We chose to carry these dried lavender bunches because we found them to be the most fragrant and highest quality on the market. This organic lavender is sure to bring a relaxing and tranquil fragrance to your home.
- Organically Grown
- US family farm
- French Style
Lavender is great for so many uses. Bringing lavender into your home is a great way to encourage a calm relaxing environment. The dried lavender bunch has many uses and has a very long shelf life, the ideas are endless. Here are some of our favorites:
- Place in a vase for a bit of soothing color, a guest room or master would be two great spots.
- Add to a bride's bouquet.
- Break apart in smaller bunches, use in closets, with your linens and dresser drawers.
- Lavender also helps keep little bugs away
- Use in table top arrangements.
- Place a small bunch tied with a bit of ribbon on each of your guest placeholders.
- Use in the actual centerpiece.
- Once you are done with the blossoms on the stem do not throw them away. Rather, pull all the little purple buds off to make loose lavender. Place in a sachet and close tightly. Squeeze and squeeze some more! This releases the fragrant oil. Place anywhere you need a bit of calm!
Have fun creative ideas? Email or chat us today, we can brainstorm all your fun ideas and help you find the right materials to get your project completed.