Luberon Estate Fountain
Luberon Estate Fountain was designed after the impressive fountain located in the villages in the central region of Provence in Southern France. The Luberon region is 230 square miles and has three mountain ranges. The Petit Luberon, the Grand Luberon, and the Luberon Oriental with valleys to the north and south of the region.
The Luberon range is home to the five most beautiful villages in France and is lush with planting, wildlife, as well as makes an ideal place to visit. The villages are filled with drystone walls, shaded green spaces, and impressive water features dating back to the seventeenth century.
Above: The inspiration for the Luberon Estate Fountain
Luberon Estate Fountain Details
- Made in the USA from premium cast stone concrete.
- Includes UL-listed pump. No plumbing is needed. Water recirculates within the fountain.
- The black, six-foot cord plugs into any standard 3-prong electrical outlet.
- Cast stone and concrete construction
- Pump included and installation instructions
- Ideal for outdoor use
- No additional water source.
- No plumbing needed
- Pump recirculates water
- Dimensions: 84.5 inches in diameter x 74.25 inches high
- Weighs: 2747 pounds
- Shown in Aged Limestone (AL)
- Ships LTL Freight
- Recommended Fountain Cover - Extra Large - The cover does not need to cover the fiberglass basin
Shipping & Delivery Details
After you have placed your order, our team of fountain specialist begins the patina application and prepares for shipping. Once the patina has completely dried, the fountain is packaged, palletized, and carefully secured for our LTL shipping service.
Our shipping team will contact you before delivery to arrange an appointment for delivery at your home. The delivery driver will unload your order and deliver it curbside. It is important to carefully inspect the shipment before signing the delivery ticket.
Installation & Operations
After delivery, unpack the fountain and make sure to become familiar with the assembly instructions. The Luberon Fountain has several pieces that they all need to be used to have the fountain work correctly. Begin the assembly by making sure the ground is level and compacted. Install the fiberglass basin, pump and compression fittings ( seal with silicone.) Continue the installation of the fountain and let the silicone dry for 24 hours before adding water.
If you are looking for a large scale stand along fountain that makes an impact, consider adding this water feature. Order the Luberon Estate Fountain online with free shipping here.