Now that the Christmas tree ordering season has begun, delivery days and times have already started to fill up. There are a certain number of deliveries allowed for each day, and once we cannot add anymore once they have been filled. We will commence delivering Christmas trees and greens Friday, November 20th and conclude delivering these items Saturday, December 19th. It’s easy to place your order online for a Christmas tree, garland, fresh wreaths and poinsettias all to have them delivered to your home or office at the same time.
Follow a guide on how to order here.
Best Holiday Items to Deliver:
- Pre-lit Fraser Fir Christmas Tree (see the sizes here)
- Fraser Fir Christmas Tree without Lights
- Poinsettias - Red and White
- Fresh Noble Fir Wreath
- Fresh Mixed Decoration Wreath
- Fresh Cedar Garland
- Fresh Douglas Fir and Cedar Mixed Garland
Watch how to hang garland here.
Delivery to the New Orleans and Metairie Area
Our delivery trucks will be making their way all around the New Orleans metro area this year to areas such as Uptown, Downtown, the French Quarter, CBD, Garden District, Westbank, Northshore, Metairie, Kenner, Lakeview, River Ridge and more. Deliveries to the Northshore and Westbank will be scheduled only for certain days to effectively deliver to these areas that are the furthest distance from our facility.
How to Prepare for Your Tree Delivery:
- Clear the space where the tree will go - make sure it’s near an outlet or extension cord
- Clear a path for the Christmas tree to make its way into your home (from front or back door)
- Place a waterproof, protective cloth on the floor to go underneath tree
- Have a surge protector ready if plugging in many strands of lights; a normal extension cord will blow a fuse
- Make sure you have your ornaments and tree skirt ready for decorating
- Gather children and family to the tradition of decorating the Christmas tree (hot chocolate and Christmas carols recommended!)
Get Wreaths, Garland and Poinsettias Delivered Too
It’s true, you can get your fresh holiday and seasonal greens and plants delivered along with your Christmas tree. What’s more convenience than getting everything you need to decorate the house all at once? We know that most people reserve their Christmas decorating day for one of the weekends following Thanksgiving, and we want to simplify what can often be a complicated process with many trips to the store and lots of frustrations. It’s funny to hear customers tell us how we have helped their family or their marriage by cutting back on their holiday stress. We’re happy to help!