All Fermob furniture protected with the very high protection treatment is guaranteed for three years against corrosion or other forms of deterioration. All metal bistro furniture has a one year warranty. In general, all metal furniture has a one year warranty and all aluminum furniture has a three-year warranty. For additional manufacturer warranty guidelines, please review their website. Please read the exclusions.
Fermob guarantee does not cover the following:
- Any damage arising from insufficient care, or from non-compliance with the supplied instructions and advice for receiving, assembling, using, maintaining and storing Fermob furniture.
- Rings or stains undeclared on unpacking (including stains related to the humidity retention + heat combination).
- General wear and tear or natural fading of the materials were used.
- Corrosion originating from scratches or abrasions that result from general wear and tear and which cannot be removed via standard cleaning and maintenance processes.
- Minor spots of rust under table tops and seats or on bases. These are a natural outcome of the material used (iron) and can be treated using the maintenance tools provided.
- The corrosion of stainless-steel parts due to use in a confined, chlorinated environment.
- The corrosion of steel furniture, including stainless-steel, as a result of direct use in seafront.
- Any changes in the visual appearance of wood that are directly linked to ageing. As wood is a living material, the appearance of its surface evolves naturally over time.
Like the furniture, Fermob accessories (cushions, spike-lights, rugs, etc.) are designed to last, based on a careful selection of materials.
- Acrylic textiles and PVC are guaranteed for one year against UV, wear and tear, mould and tearing.
- The reticulated foam stuffing is also guaranteed against mould for one year.
- All metal accessories are supplied with a high protection treatment that is guaranteed against corrosion and other forms of deterioration for one year subject to the same conditions and exclusions as furniture.
- Deterioration caused by failure to observe storage and maintenance instructions, which can be found on each accessories article page, is not covered by the guarantee.